Search

Everlast Heavy Bag Anchor Review

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Everlast Heavy Bag Anchor ReviewI'm doing a review on the Everlast heavy bag hang your or you could use it for a double and back to you. As well pretty much I bought you can get it at sports stores though pong think I got it for twenty-five dollars. So I got a good deal arm pretty much the bag you attached the bungee cord to this either to the and then to the heavy bag. If it has a loop at the bottom with the heavy bag to stabilize the heavy bag from a swaying back and forth too much by Dow. 

Actually I use it actually just for the MM bag I attach the bungee cord to this, and then to the double one bag and then the other bungee cord attach is to a hook on the ceiling. So this way I don't gotta drill hole in the floor to make a hawk on the floor. So this is and its poor you can move it like I used to double and I go to side a lot and on my porch. I got a roof so yeah it's it's really good comes in still 245 pounds a water. So pretty much it's really stable its heavy enough and when your punishment the double. 

I as hard as you can it doesn't move at all on pretty much it comes in its big and a sealed. It's like a nava nah but are they call it Everlast an avatar material. That seals the the water the water casing inside supreme us. there's two layers there's this this is the skin and then they have another layer of that holds. The water in it so yeah it definitely will not it will definitely not leak at all, because like I said the water isn't in this casing its in another case in inside is Casey. 


So you never lost product some I love the product because third, they're cheap good price and they're good quality for the price no dough and I'm. They make up for a ride a range of products from really from Chi too expensive to okay quality do excellent quality, so definitely this heavy bag acres last double and anchor anchor is really helpful my workouts. I attach it like this a double and I'm I hook it up with I Everlast NN back here. So I just work the bungee cord this then I just get there see and then I hope to other bungee cord on this one in hanging from the ceiling yeah it saves dissenters get his younger controller for like. 

They said so yeah it's really good for the doubling back and I will do another review on Everlast NN, bad actually and I yeah more Everlast products. So yet there's a review on the heavy bag Everlast anchor you can get it on each day. I'm I bought it from forces sports that's the it's called for for is a sports really good store.

Check it out oh home and I yeah. Its a you can get another sports there's two sorry I definitely, i'd give I 5025for this product. It works what its itsit does its purpose was supposed to do, you hold down the bag or stabilize the bag it does it perfectly so 5025 or 10 outta 10 so deftly. If you need something stabilizer heavy bag or something cleared up one bag to hold down the doubling back, definitely get that Everlast heavy baganchor its own 25 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading